Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S6 keeps rebooting

Hi, i've had a samsung galaxy s6 since July last year and I've been having problems lately where it either crashes and I have to do a hard reboot or constantly restarts 3 or 4 times then it'll be fine. Is there anything I can do to rectify this or wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not registered on network

Hi, I'm having difficulty connecting to the network. Can't call/text or receive anything. Tried restarting phone, but no luck. Any suggestions??? Thanks,

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help using TU on holiday as no signal

Hi all, i have arrived on holiday in wales and found i have no mobile signal (a blessing for some but not good for ma as i run a business via my phone!). We do have WIFI so i tried to download TU GO which i read will allow you to make and receive cal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 update

n910fxxu1dpb1 This is the update my dad has received for his note 4 wonder if anyone can shed any light as to what it contains many thanks in advance.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony z5 6.0.1

Anyone got a clue when 6.0.1 is being rolled out on the Z5?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimiser apps

Hi. Was just wondering if you guys use any device optimiser/boost apps? I discovered that any with a brush in the icon were the culprits for installing the fake lockscreen/ads problem x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Putting O2 SIM card in a new (sim-free) phone

Hello, This may sound like a daft question but, I'm planning on buying a cheap sim-free smart phone (probably the moto g) to replace my old S4. I've had the S4 for three years, initially under a 24 month contract and then switched to simplicity payin...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Experia Z3 - data usage

I have an Experia Z3; for some reason recently, my data usage has rocketed and it looks like it's Web use (chrome etc). I've already got background data restricted and haven't changed anything else. For example I popped on the net at lunchtime, for l...

Resolved! I'm on holiday - Data roaming not working - help!

I have an unlocked Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 that I'm using on the remainder of my O2 pay monthly contract. I am on holiday at the moment in Portugal and can't use data for some reason. I have O2 Travel enabled. I have obviously turned on data roaming i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos