Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Note 4 Voicemail Settings

Hi I am generally very happy with Note 4 . The lollipop update came and went - does anyone notice a dramatic difference over kit kat? Hopefully Android M will actually devliver some noticable improvments. Ok rant over. Anyway, I keep missing voicemai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! headphones dont fit

Hi. My son has a sony xperia m and the headphones that came with the phone in the box dont even fit the phone! What should I do? Doesnt make sense to me.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replying to emails

HiI have tried replying to emails and i'm getting messages back that they are undeliverable stating contact your internet provider stating that 'messages from 81.104.62.40 have not been sent as part of thier network os on our block list'Can you pleas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair Outcome: BER Non-Tech (PowersOn)

What does this mean, Repair Outcome: BER Non-Tech (PowersOn)? I have sent my Samsung S5 mini in for repair as it has trouble finding and keeping connected to the o2 network. I've only had the phone 3 month.

• 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One Sim Card

Hi, Can anyone help. I dont seem to be able to remove my sim Card from my HTC One, does anyone have any advice on how to do this please? Thanks xx

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting reception from abroad

Hi I'm already in Spain so cannot text to get the international service. How do I get reception from here please? I have wifi OK

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 Battery Drain, Worth a Restore?

Hello Guys, Not new here but think this is my first post on the Forums. I have a Galaxy S5 for about a year now. Have noticed the Battery isn't lasting as long on some days compared to other days when I very rarley use the phone. Normally in the morn...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 not receiving incoming calls

I have had my Galaxy S2 now for over 2 years but within the last week, all my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail even if I have full signal. I am not having this problem with text messages as these are being received instantly. It is very...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking problem with o2 unlock code on HTC M8

tricky one this.... i bought an HTC M8 on o2 contract about a year ago. i got my unlock code from last november, and held onto the phone until recently when i got an LG G4. i decided to sell my HTC a week ago as its no longer needed, and sold it as u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does 02 have an email address please?

I have just viewed my bill and it's ££20.29, I was told that it would only be £18.50.. Can anyone explain this to me and does 02 have an email and customer services tel so I can contact them please? Thanks.

AuraTodd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos