Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! geting nano sim card

I use to standard sim card. I would ask how could I get a new nano sim card with the same mobile number.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus Motorola: Corrupt

Updated Android last night. This morning phone will not turn on and says: Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly. Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH. O2 chat is offline so I can't speak to a technician, and I c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have followed sim swap process and old sim/phone de activated 2hours ago but new sim/phone has not. Any suggestions please as now I have no phone that works?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About buying a new phone from an external site

Hi all, I'm interested in the Sony Xperia Z5 (standard, not compact or premium, prefer white colour) and after speaking to staff in local retail outlets and looking on the site I found a comparitively cheaper option on the site I've pasted at the bot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clever Teaser

Google will unveil their new phones on October 4th

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Nougat rolling out to Nexus 6P

Got a Nexus 6P? Looking to chomp into some Nougat?Great news, Nougat (Android 7.0) is now rolling out to our users. It has only made its way to a small number at present but Google will continue to roll our update out across the rest of the week, so ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android 7 for Nexus 6P

Have any 6P users received the Android 7 update? I am still on 6.0.1 but did receive the September security update. Wondering when I will have Android 7?

hayw77 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto Z coming to o2

Hi all, just wondering if the Moto Z and Z play were coming to O2 on contract? Thanks, Alex

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 7 exchange

Can someone please help! I've brought a galaxy note 7 off of eBay it come brand new in the box with the reicept of purchase from o2 how do I go about the exchange? I can't get hold of the seller. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos