Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Claiming a Gear VR

Hi all, I upgraded today and got myself a much needed and wanted Galaxy 7edge. There is an offer presently valid which states I can claim a Gear VR for free. Brill, but as I was following instructions to process this claim, one of the stipulations wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked Handset

Hi all, looking for some advice. I recently bought a used Samsung Galaxy S6 from CEX (UK preowned electronics retailer) CEX checked the handset prior to their purchase (stolen, outstanding finance, contract etc...), it was clear. It worked fine for a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Woes For The Note 7

Not good news for Samsung. Complaints that the replacements are overheating. http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2016/09/26/samsung-galaxy-note-7-replacements-in-south-korea-are-reportedly-overheating/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail charges

I am being charged for voicemail on my monthly bill even though I don't use this facility. Any duggestions to why this might be? Thankyou.

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app no longer compatible?

hi all, ive had the my o2 app on my samsung gt-s5830i (android 2.3.6 gingerbread) for a good couple of years, recently the pin wasn't working to log in so i uninstalled it thinking it may help with a fresh install, but now i cannot download it, i get...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy J7

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy J3 from your Worthing store and paid £109.99. I was told that my monthly payment would be £8.00 with no contract period. However on checking my account today I find that my tariff is £8.18 monthly with a 24 month...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New LG G5

Hello!!! Received my LG G5 yesterday, SIM card etc in and I am sure I need to do something else to activate it, but I cant remember what!? Grrr most frustrating, done an email trawl and been through the O2 site but not sure what I need to do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos