Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone Signal

Hi all, Both my wife and I have android phones on O2. However she always seems to get a far better signal. There are times when she will have 4G and I won't even though we are right next to each other. We have tried swapping sims into each others pho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S6 - cannot forget O2 free wireless networks

Hi thereVery irritating, I can't tell my S6 to forget O2 free wireless connections.Normally you long press on a connection and have the option to forget it, but not O2 WiFi. I tried deleting my phones profile in the O2 wireless app, but all that does...

Robsa by Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My sim card

my sim card arrived damaged. can i get a new one, please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving

I decided to go to another company but wanted to keep my number so I got a pac code and gave it to my new company but in the 14 day period you get to change your mind I decided I didn't want to go with them. Do I now have to get a pac code from to ke...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay the final bill

How can I pay my final bill?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Mate 9

Hi All Anyone know if O2 is going to stock the new Mate 9 launched last week? Thanks Steve

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto360 broken - need to return

I purchased a Moto360 from O2 online during October 2014. The button has now stuck in and refuses to work. I tried to return the item to my local O2 shop and they refused to help. Instead they gave me this number to call - 0344 8090222 but from my Te...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone sim card activation

Purchased a new phone, 6 hours ago, simm card still not activated.Is this normal?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile scam number

So I was paying 18.50 a month. The tariff I chose to pay. Now all of a sudden I'm being charged 27.50 a month!! I quickly narrowed down the problem to a premium number which I had never even seen before. After a little internet investigating I found ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos