Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! One Plus 3/3T

Less than a month ago I decided to start a new O2 Refresh contract with a One Plus 3 device. The phone is basically brand new (no scratches and original packaging) and was only announced a few months ago, but One Plus has announced and released a new...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Post code SN104BP. No coverage for 5 days now. O2 www coverage checker says all of fine. O2 guru says mast down. Really poor information from O2. Does anyone know what's going on?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift on us offer

Òthe site u get on the card with if new phone doesn't work 02.uk/offers

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have upgraded my phone and need how to unlock my old contract phone which is no longer being used

Hi guys,Never been on here before so please be niceI have recently upgraded my pay monthly contract to a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) and have made my other mobile redundant. My old phone is a Sony Xperia Z2 on o2 and need it unlocked. I have reset the p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty device, poor customer service

I am so frustrated, weeks ago I upgraded to a Samsung phone, paid off my contract and waited for it to arrive. Which it did fairly quickly, unfortunately the phone would not charge and was really really hot within a couple of minutes, I contacted, o2...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to upgrade my phone

Hello I have a HTC phone which I have had for nearly a year and want to see if it is too early for an upgrade?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing details

HiI was wondering how i can change my address and my surname on my bill

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone usage

Upgraded phone today, now I cant call or text and have no connection on new or old phone.Help as live chat busy again

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free VR gear promotion

HiI recently purchased my samsung s7 edge. When I went to my local o2 shop I was undecided between the s7 edge and the iphone 7. Having been with iphone for the last 10 years I was swaying towards purchasing the iphone 7. After talking to the sales a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discounts

In store or online ?.With my last contract I was given a loyalty discount ( £1 per month) for the duration of the agreement, however now that I wish to upgrade I find that sales staff seem only to be able to offer the basic contract. I have yet to fi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos