Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Phone I want to use with Vodafone need PUK

Hi My daughter give me a galaxy s 5 mini phone I am with vodafone and I wanted to keep my old number so I took it to the vodafone shop and she transfered my number went powered up my new galaxy its now asking for PUK unlock code can anybody help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia X Android N

Is now available. Will download later when on WiFi

djlukew by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best smart phone with capped tariff on monthly contract

Hi everyone, I want to get my 13 year old granddaughter a phone with a capped tarrif on a monthly contract.She is hell bent on iphone but she is too young and irresponsible so I wondered if anyone can suggest a good alternative? Looking forward to re...

babsg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excessive unexplained data use

I bought a Huawei wifi hotspot device from O2 on the 22nd November with a 15Gb monthly data allowance. After 29 days or so I was informed that my data was exhausted. I told the O2 operative on the chatline that I could not believe this as I had only ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

help please

Is this phone any good please ? http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5768244 My Samsung S6 had an accident and its poorly with a cracked screen lol so i need a new phone. I havent really liked the S6 preferred my S5 and S3 so unsure if to repair it and sel...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazingly bad service

I just spent nearly an hour on line with chat. Amazing chat helpers, disaterous O2 back up!!! O2 should be ashamed!!!It took 3 transfers and a long time so ascertain my new sim card had expired. I had been away in USA for 2 months, I already have an ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel XL on either O2 and EE

Hi community With the Note 8 not realistically coming out until at least Sept and coming the end of my contract, it is time to think of my next phatlet. Hence, I am looking at both the Pixel XL monthly deals under both networks. Not easy ploughing th...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hello! iwashed my phone, I dont have insurance what now?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of messages

Just received my monthly bill which has increased by £30 ?It says I have spent £30 on messages when I hardly send anyPlease explain.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos