Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Android Pay Review

Hey folks, this is just a quick review of my experience with android pay... And the first word I'll say is.......... COOL!!! So, setting up the app was very straight forward. Clicked on the app and was walked through the set up. For security reasons,...

Screenshot_20170129-110040_01.png Screenshot_20170129-104906_01.png Screenshot_20170129-104758.png Screenshot_20170129-104839_01.png
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 19 replies
  • 3 kudos

data usage in the EU

2 questions here.. My account shows I have O2 travel as a free extra but it doesn't actually work. I've since paid/enrolled for the £1.99 pm travel extrato make it work. secondly - on the same subject, O2 messaged me I had used 60% of my 1GB travel a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ui system problem

I have a samsung s3 I keep getting a message ui system stopped working I phoned 02 customer service after 20 minute wait call was answered then they hung up right away no help at all can any one help please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

Good afternoon, Next month I will be taking a trip to Spain. I would like to know what, if any charges will be aded to my bill because of using my phone in another country?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Photos

Hey folks, So, due to the disconnect between onedrive and android (ie on windows phone all photos loaded in the photos app from onedrive, but dont on android) I decided to copy all the photos over to google drive. This worked in terms of all my photo...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro sim

I have a new handset but my old samsung still has the large original sim card in it. I want to keep my number but need a micro sim to put into new samsung. How do i do this??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Details

I changed my phone from a Moto g to a Samsong J3 at an O2 Shop. My Moto g details were shown in my O2 account.Now there are no details showing for my new Samsong J3 phone.When I click on 'Device Details' I get "this information is not available. Plea...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage bolt on

Have obtained code to manage bolt on but when input get a message to say 'moved here'

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2app

How come upgrades are supposed to be an improvement but are often problematic ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! whats my PAC number

whats my PAC number i would like it now, how do i get it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos