Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A3 seems to be corrupting sd cards

HELP ! Please ? About a month ago, I upgraded from my two year old Samsung A3 to the same model 2017 version. I waited a couple of weeks for a Guru person to be available at my local O2 shop, to transfer over all my data and music from the old phone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lasts months bill

Hi I am Mary Cook.I would like to know why my bill last moth was so high.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New XZ acting strange!

Its 3 months old. No screen protector or anti virus. It started a few days ago with a dead patch on the touch screen when using Chrome. Now today its like its posessed, opening apps and swiping through things, zooming in and out. I have it next to me...

Octopus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 edge plus i need unlock

Hello, im Victor i need unlock my samsung, i bought in london and last month i was reset this phone and now i cant use another network.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy A3 - how do I forward a text message?

How do I forward a text message on the Galaxy A3? The instructions I've found online are not helpful - says to tap & hold down, then select Forward from the Message options menu, but my menu doesn't have an option for forwarding, only Delete or Copy ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International data roaming Poland not working?

Hi folks! I've arrived in Poland today and knowing that Poland is covered in the countries offered by O2 for international roaming, I was puzzled as to why there are no networks available? I've never had a problem with international data roaming befo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s8

Hello! i just want to ask you why you charge my account two times, for a pre-order on samsung s8 and i didn't receive any email or anything else about payment from you. Does the pre-order still apply or i need to cancel the transaction? even, why you...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy J3 locked

Hello,My phone asks me for network PUK code because I put another network sim cad in. I got PUK code from O2 website but it didnt work. I went to O2 store, they gave me new sim card but new code for new sim didnt work aswell. I called customer servic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged Samsung 2017 A3 screen sim swap to my old pre2017 A3

Hi, I am about to send my 2017 Samsung A3 away for repair and I want to use my old pre-2017 A3 with my current O2 sim card.What is the protocol after I have switched the Sim cards to my older version Samsung A3 ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS conversion to MMS

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I've noticed that my account has been charged because of MMS messages. I've read some forums, etc. but can't manage to find anything useful to my situation. Does anybody know if there is a way to stop the SMS>MMS c...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos