Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HTC U11

Why do o2 advertise that the HTC U11 is available from today, then when you contact them their out of stock, So very frustrating. There isnt even any tariff data up to compare for when it is in stock.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nougat update for s6 edge+?

Any news on when the nougat update will be available for s6 edge+? The update seems to be available for s6 edge but can't seem to find anything about when it will be available for s6 edge+ as yet?Many thanks

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTC U 11

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon/At long last!! Well done O2!  

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

IMEI

Good afternoon,I have one question about my device (samsung galaxy s8+). I have accident and I claimed it for my o2 insurance to get new device. Well, I received my new device (or I just think so that is new..) but the problem is that my device's IME...

Gytmeris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving text messages

Hi,My dad and I both have Samsung Galaxy S5s. I'm on O2 he has recently switched from Orange to EE. Both before and after he switched he couldn't receive texts from me - but I can receive them from him, and we can both call each other. Does anyone ha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock phone

Hello I need unlocking my samsung note 3 (model SM-N9005) IMEI **Personal info**. Please send my unlock code.Thank YouMarek

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro to nano sim

Hi I've just bought a Galaxy S7 edge which uses a nano sim, but my previous phone is an S4 which uses a micro sim. Do i need a new sized sim card sending to me?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Photos

My photos keep disappearing. I do what they say and take another photo and sometimes I recover the lost ones, but right now I've lost them all and no amount of taking a photo/video is recovering the photos. Any ideas?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos