Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Warranty on s7 edge.

Hello, 2months ago I bought samsung s7 edge, few days ago when i got update for google play app, my phone got reset, and it's stuck at samsung logo screen until battery is dead. I was reading many posts telling that it's a bootloop problem, if I flas...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung J5 2016 phone not sending emails from my default account?

The new 'phone I have, a Samsung Galaxy J5 2016, is failing to send emails from my default account, which is with PlusNet. I can send emails from a gmail and an icloud account and they can be received on my plusnet default account. I have checked and...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Note 5 N920A

Can anyone confirm that an (Ex ATT) N920A version of the Galaxy Note 5 phone supports 3G on the 900Mhz band. If so is there a setting to enable it, or is there something about the O2 LTE network that might prevent it being used. The specs* suggest it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S8 roaming problem with voice calls

I have a Samsung GS8 and have just returned from Austria. I am on pay monthly with O2 Travel enabled. On arriving, the phone did not connect to a local network without turning it off/on. Network is set for Automatic selection. After it connected I wa...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning pay monthly phone after using it?

Bought my phone yesterday online (pay monthly), I've found a better deal elsewhere since, can I still return my phone even though I've opened it, turned it on etc? It's obviously undamaged but on my invoice it says returns have to be unused... It's a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC U11

Why do o2 advertise that the HTC U11 is available from today, then when you contact them their out of stock, So very frustrating. There isnt even any tariff data up to compare for when it is in stock.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nougat update for s6 edge+?

Any news on when the nougat update will be available for s6 edge+? The update seems to be available for s6 edge but can't seem to find anything about when it will be available for s6 edge+ as yet?Many thanks

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTC U 11

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon/At long last!! Well done O2!  

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos