Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Google+ Photos on Phone

With every Android phone I've had previously and presently have, I've been able to sync my Google + Photos so they can be viewed in the phone's gallery. I've just got another Note 4, I had one previously, but no matter what I do I can't get them in t...

Screenshot_2017-09-07-10-58-53.png
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Availability in New York

I'm travelling in New York at present, and have zero data service on my Samsung S8+ (pay monthly) - this worked yesterday but not today. Data Roaming is switched on in Settings, I have tried toggling between the different local network providers, not...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded phone-new sim

I have just upgraded my phone to Samsung S8. It keeps telling no network available.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oneplus 3t Charger

So I want to order a oneplus 3t and Im wondering if the charger that is provided only comes with a uk plug or if it also comes with a removable european plug pin, as I travel across europe frequently. Could someone please explain to me how the O2 cha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot afford bill

I took out a contract last year however it is in my Grandmothers name due to the fact that I do not have a credit score because of my age and I haven't been able to build one just yet. Anyway, I was working and it was all fine, I was living in a plac...

Soph96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS delivery report

Was wondering why my LG K10 phone always shows SMS messages as 'pending' even though I know they've been delivered and received? Is there any way I can change it?I've tried *0# and this worked once but not since.

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung A5 2015 strength issues

Has anybody else been sold a Samsung A5 2017 on the pretence that it has some sort of new strong glass that has been through rigorouse testing. My new Samsung fell out of my pocket whilst I was sat down in a resturaunt (slippery litle things they are...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia connects tp home wifi and immediately drops connection

I came back from a trip and my home wifi now connects to my phone and immediately drops the connection. My laptop is working fine so theres not a problem with the signal. I have turned the wifi on and off and also done forget the home wifi and reente...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos