Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Helpline number

Hey, I need to call o2 and talk to someone about blocking a suspicious number, so anyone know the helpline number? I googled it but multiple numbers come up

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message report

Why does any text message I send always say 'pending' never read etc? I have an LG K10 2017

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apps

Hi good people please can anyone help me with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus! ! The apps that are available for the split screen! Can u add or swop them ? It will be the same on the s6 edge

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital receipt

How do I obtain a copy of my digital receipt in order to claim my wireless charger for the galaxy s8? I only have the shop receipt and an email saying to log on and look in my documents but I cannot see a receipt or proof of purchase just the credit ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocke code

I would like unblocked my mobile phone from O2, because now I use another net and my mobile phone is still blocked by O2. I waiting for code from O2 to can do it. Could you help me please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending SMS texts with attachments.

Until my last phone's demise last week (Sony Xperia Z3C) and replacement with a new Samsung Galaxy A3, I was always able to send a text with, say, a photo attachment thus making an MMS and the mobile network would fire up of its own accord, send the ...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts

If stopped getting texts from the other half as if last week - I might get the odd one coming through - we're both on o2 and number not blocked, any suggestions please????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hide apps

Hello. I've recently got an A5 2017, previously used a SGS5 which had a hidden apps folder that was very useful keeping main screens tidy but allowing easy access to the lesser used hidden apps. Does anyone know if this function is available on the A...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

Hi, I have just recently taken a new contract out with o2 which is my first contract. I work for Barnsley Council so im eligible for the o2 open discount. I rang o2 last Friday and the women gave me a 5 digit code. I have typed it into the box provid...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos