Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do I add another item ie..

I have another o2 samsung item how do I add it to my o2 account 

1956 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! strange calls and texts

Hi, can anyone tell me how to verify that a name and address are matched to an o2 mobile number please.... I've got the name, address and mobile number i just need to link them together...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Guy keeps leaving messages with an unknown number

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but a guy has left three unintelligble messages in the past couple of hours and I'm getting really suspicious because it's an unknown number and I'm wondering if it's a scam. Any advice on h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Helpline number

Hey, I need to call o2 and talk to someone about blocking a suspicious number, so anyone know the helpline number? I googled it but multiple numbers come up

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message report

Why does any text message I send always say 'pending' never read etc? I have an LG K10 2017

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apps

Hi good people please can anyone help me with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus! ! The apps that are available for the split screen! Can u add or swop them ? It will be the same on the s6 edge

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digital receipt

How do I obtain a copy of my digital receipt in order to claim my wireless charger for the galaxy s8? I only have the shop receipt and an email saying to log on and look in my documents but I cannot see a receipt or proof of purchase just the credit ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos