Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Moto G5! Gmail issue

Everything all set up.. receiving notifications for everything except gmail.checked the net and they all say the same.. auto sync emails.. this is checked but still nothing.. wondering if it’s an Android 7.0 issue or something else I’m not aware of.....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTA updates for Pixel 2 XL

On the Google Pixel Community Boards, it seems that UK owners of the Pixel 2 XL who use O2 are not able to receive security patch updates OTA, without removing the sim and doing a factory reset each time. Apparently no such problems with EE. Anyone h...

hayw77 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia XZ looks like it's getting an update, rolling now in some countries

Just one of those annoying reminders. I thought I'd leave the old thread alone now, since it started off with discussion about Android 7.1.1, and XZ users have had Oreo for a short while now; well... unless they didn't want it, or flashed a custom RO...

GUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security Updates on Galaxy S7 Edge

I have an o2 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I have not had any software updates / security patches since 1st April 2017. I believe that there should have been a number of updates since then. Does anyone have any info on this? Has anyone been getting softwar...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S6 Broken

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 64gb which has been working perfectly fine, until it updated overnight on Sunday. When I came to turn my phone on Monday morning it wouldn't. The screen doesn't come on and the LED is just constantly blue. Has anyone...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backing up phone

Hi , I smashed my S8 Samsung screen accidental. I have insurance but still have to pay for £60 for excess could someone explain what the excess is for? Also I'm looking to back my phone up, how do I do this?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reception non existant

My posr code now tells me I will not get 4G . why am I paying for it. I ger 2G basix and intermitted.

RonnieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

I’m at the end of my contract and want to switch providers but want to keep my original number im told I need a pac code from o2 any ideas on where I can find this.Any help would be mostly appreciated thank you.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

huawei p10 plus

HiJust wanted to know if the Huawei P10 plus was going to be available to buy or if it's only the standard P10 that is being offered.Many thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos