Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

How do I buy extra data

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying a OnePlus 5...

Hey guys,I want to buy a OnePlus 5 from O2, preferably unlocked. I have a nexus 6P to trade in and I'm a student. I want to get it in the midnight black, with the 128gb storage. Do you guys think that if I go into my local store, I'll be able to get ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 5T - Unlocked?

Hi....After reading several conflicting views......can anyone confirm if the OP5t will be unlocked on a handset only deal? Thanks and apologies if this is a duplicate post

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! view bill details of charged calls and texts and data

hello...i want to see all the calls and texts and data i have been charged for since i got 02 contract with samsung A3.why is is impossible to see any of this on the fascinating myo2 site???????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim network unlock pin

my old phone was a contract with o2 then changed to pay as go with giff gaff my grandson wants to change to ee pay as go but asking for a sim unlock code how do you do this

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending Text Messages

Just joined O2 with pay as u go. Can make and receive calls and receive texts but cannot send anyessages. Just get the spinning "sending". Help please.Bennie

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! availability

are all o2 phones locked to o2 only

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My samsung s6 edge

I have upgraded from my s6 edge and went through the process of unlocking it as instructed in my o2....have had no confirmation of this from o2...passed the phone on but my friend cant get it up and running as ge says it is asking for a code to put i...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6

Someone please help. Had my Samsung Galaxy S6 for 2 years now on contract and want to give it to my daughter to use on a Sky mobile sim. I’ve contacted O2 may times now speaking to them on the phone and to Guru’s on chat to have the phone unlocked, e...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos