Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bought new Samsung J3 today but it is not working - help!

Hello Can anyone help me get my new phone working? I bought a new Samsung J3 sim only phone in an o2 shop this morning. The sales person said it was all set up and it would be 'emergency calls only' for an hour or so then would be good to go. But, I ...

notlyne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 Oreo

Are S8 phones ever going to get Oreo?

S8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gmail won't stop syncing after oreo update - Galaxy S8

Having installed the Oreo update on my S8 this morning I find that Gmail has not stopped syncing for the past three hours or so. This is on my Gmail account, a microsoft account and an account with my internet provider. All were working as normal pri...

Ed_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked Galaxy S9 and 4G+

Just wondering if 4G+ is something that is specific to o2 branded hardware? I had a locked S8 and got it regularly, now have an unlocked S9 and haven't seen it yet only regular 4G. Also I had to manually enter the APNs as the one it had for o2 was in...

Kuribo by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting old phone number

I want to port my old phone number to my new 02 phone. Online I have passed step 1 and am now on Step 2 which requires an online security password... the Tip tells me this is not the password for the website. But, I have not been told in advance of P...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling from Xperia XZ Premium

Hi, Does anyone know when I will be able to add Wifi Calling to my XZ Premium. I purchased the phone directly from Sony so am not running o2 firmware. I have this with my Iphone on another network and it really makes a difference. Especially in large...

Snichs001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UNBLOCKING

My daughter bought a phone from a seller on gumtree who told her it was on O2 PAYG but it was on contract & had been blocked for non payment of account. Is it possible to get it unblocked & changed to PAYG??? Thanks in advance

hoopz1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android owners - RottenSys item on Daily Express -Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, GIONEE

Interesting article here on Wi-Fi control center and RottenSys malware on some Android phones, not sure how much of it is true yet, as the software seems to have appeared on phones sold through a Chinese supply chain distributor called Tian Pai. Here...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound interuptions on bluetooth wireless headphones

I recently purchased some wireless bluetooth headphones. They work great and have a good sound. But the music is briefly interupted quite often (sound drops and then comes back). This is really annoying and I thought it might be because I have an ema...

voice mail

got a samsung s8 and its telling i have a voice message and there is nothing there ,how do i take off the symbol anyone help please ,thank you dippy

dippy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos