Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wi-Fi Calling on Huwaei P Smart 2019

I cannot find the setting to allow WiFi calling on my phone. This is an essential tool I need as I'm in a bad signal area. I can't seem to contact an O2 staff member in any other way than this, but according to Huwaei, I need O2 to activate this opti...

BeccaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

I have a Galaxy A50 & see my data usage has jumped from 2.00gb to 2.70GB. I have never gone over my data before. I get a message for software updates but when I click on to update is says you are not connected to wifi......but I am connected to wifi ...

PattyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cse.Google (annoying extension - virus)

I can not remove CSE Google extensions which came with game from Play Store (Disney Heroes).I did uninstalled game, tried antivirus and nothing helped.I am using Samsung Galaxy Note. Can someone help me please? Muttsu

Muttsu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting Issue

Hi AllRecently moved from Three to O2. Ported my number over on Wednesday last week. Calls are working fine. My old phone is no longer on Three.However, when I send a text it is sending from my temporary number, not the ported number. If someone repl...

cant connect

Galaxy note GT-N7000 C get facetime as cant get on google play comes up with cant connect with server DF-DFERH-01

bertie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 ultra

I have been waiting since before the release of the samsung s20 ultra and still have not recieved my handset when will It be likely to receive with everything going on in the world

Luke4083 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping sim to a new phone

Hi, I am looking for some help please. My Galaxy S7 Edge has packed in so I have decided to replace it with an A51. I am currently on a monthly sim only contract. Can I buy a new phone from O2 and swap the sim over from the old phone? Will this retai...

Jim217 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block all incoming calls from international numbers.

Hi. Recently I have been recieving calls from a German number but all that happens is it rings once and hangs up. I assume to check if the number is valid. I am wandering if there is a way to block ALL incoming calls from outside of the UK on the One...

J8210/Xperia 5 - Microphone not working

HiCan someone please help me with this issue.I've been without a phone for over a week now and I don't know what to do now given the current situation with the world and can't go to my local o2 store..I can make and receive calls and can hear the cal...

Satmanuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photos disappear even when backed up and saves to device

I have a Nokia 6.2. all of my photos are both backed up through Google photos and saved to the device. I know that they are backed up as I can see them perfectly when I access Google photos through the Chrome browser. However when trying to view them...