Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help, phone suddenly shut down and won't charge, no way to ring for medical help if I need it

Today my Huawei PSmart just suddenly shut down for no reason and now it won't charge. I only got it in June 2019 from the Carphone Warehouse and it's on a contract with O2. Do O2 have an email address I can contact them on? I've checked the repair pa...

Huawei PSmart battery suddenly went dead and will no longer charge

Hi everyone, I have a Huawei PSmart and today it suddenly went dead and it will no longer charge. When I plug it in to charge it just has a red flashing light and the screen flashes up a big red circle with a red charging symbol. Usually it shows a p...

[Q&A] Software Updates on O2

Hey everyone,We frequently see threads and comments from customers on the Community asking questions such as ‘where’s firmware z’, ‘why does network B have update x and you don’t’, etc. It’s not always an easy or straight forward answer, but in most ...

Software_Updates.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mms

Hi I have problem with my phone I can not send mms at all. My phone is set up. Can you help me?

Samsung one ui2.1

Hi all I have a Samsung note 10 sm 970f when is the one ui2.1 update coming it is out on other uk networks and some note users seem to have it.i have checked updates and also cleared cache in system but still no update thank you in advance

Rustyruss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Why did I get £5:55 charge on my bill

Daljeet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 6.1 2018 Android 10

When will O2 release the Android 10 update.. my phone is still on November security update..

Alunj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old phone

Hello,My husband and I are not great with technology. My 7 yr old has an old Samsung tablet which she usually watches on a Sunday morning.Now that we are staying safe at home I need to get her connected to her friends and school work. So far I have b...

Lyndz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

spam phone calls

hello alli keep receiving random one ring phone calls from random international numbers (mainly from africa) and i wanna know how to stop or block all international call foreverive even considered changing my number to tackle the problem.so if anyone...

Returns label and address during Covid 19

Hello all,I've gotten an upgrade device sent to me and I'm looking to send it back. I received it this Friday and today is Monday. I used it for 1 day only and packaged it up neatly in it's original box.I've tried (like many) to get through to custom...

Saijai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos