Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

destroyed phone

My phone was destroyed this evening at work in a machine, i no longer have the phone as it was chewed up. I have tried to upgrade tonight but 02 wants to send a verification code to my phone. is there any other way around this

Tonka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of phone

I recieved my new Sony L1 today and it shut down and added updates, it's now asking for a pin to open it, I don't have a pin! I have my password but it's not giving me the option to change from numbers to letters to put my password in, please help!

La1n3y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy S10+ battery life

Just got a Samsung S10+ which was described as "like new" from O2. Firstly it just came in a cardboard sleeve with no plug, no headphones and not much protection. I had to buy a genuine samsung charger anyway because the fast charging feature wouldn'...

Xperia Z3 Pin Lock

Tried to enter various PIN (4 digit) numbers on my home lock screen as i changed my PIN today. Keeps coming up with the number of attempts that i have made. I have tried entering a PUK code, would this work, or just unlock the SIM and not the actual ...

AJPoppies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Mate 20 X 5G

When will the Huawei Mate 20 X 5G be available to order? Thanks

AdamC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I enable video calling on my samsung s10

I have tried looking on the community and I've looked on you tube and where the settings should be to enable video calls...I haven't got the same settings. Is it O2 that doesn't allow video calling?Thanks in advance

Resolved! Pattern code

I have just received my new S10 mobile. I entered my fingerprint last night but today when I am trying to use it, it is asking for a pattern code which i dont know what it is. Please help me

Huawei Mate XS

When will O2 be getting the Huawei Mate XS in a contract I have been due an upgrade since last year and have been waiting for this phone... carphone warehouse have it on sim only at the moment and the network Three have the phone for £106 a month for...

Lil_Pea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls dropping

Hi I have a Samsung s20 ultra I got the phone on the 10th March but after an update my phone started dropping calls continuously on the 11th March am not sure why nothing is damaged in protective case a also stay in a city so there is no hills or tre...

Resolved! voicemail

How do i set up my voicemail on my samsung galaxy note 2 phone??? it keeps saying voicemail number unknown so i can't listen to my voicemail messages. please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos