Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Turning voicemail off

I have a Huawei p30 Pro and need to turn my voicemail off. I've called 1760 and get told they're unable to turn it off. I also have no options to disable or turn off voicemail in the voicemail settings. Anyone any other tips? Thanks in advance.

Emma1029 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not send any texts

Hi, I am seems to be having trouble sending texts, I can received, but can not send.Please help,

Green1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

loss of data

Hi, the google app stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy and I lost all my memo data. the app is now working but the data was not restored. have I lost it for good, David

David13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

charging one plus 5t

hi can anyone help me iam a key worker and my phone is about to give up, ive currently got a one plus 5t and iam having trouble with the charging port as its not working and to get it working its a full scale military op is there a wireless charger o...

Gm07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling galaxy A20e

Had this for 2 weeks and enabled wifi calling, used it 3 times including today for an hour, the wifi calling has now disappeared from my settings and drop down menu, any ideas?

S6 unlock

I have an old s6 locked to o2, how can I unlock it so my mum can use her Vodafone simcard in it.

Andy7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s10+

my samsung s10+ touchscreen keeps freezing and not working propely in the middle of the screen top and bottom work normally but middles doesnt. isnt all the time but happening quite freqently, finger print doesnt always work properly and when i am on...

scody24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony

When will O2 get the Xperia 1 mk 2 for contact

MSenior by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

My phone keeps turning off wen I am talking to someone wot can I do to fix problem ty

Phone loosing numbers

My phone has started to loose all my numbers and contacts that was originally on it. Why is this happening?

Angus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos