Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung A71 still on January security patch

Having done some research it seems that my device should be on may security patch but its still on january. Can anyone help me with this.

pp763 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4g connectivity on Samsung TabA?

HelloI have purchased a Samsung Tab with O2 SIM for my grand mother. The sim has 12g for 12 months - all activated and ready to use (I have 1 year to use it). The sim works in the tablet in the sense that it allows me to receive O2 authentication cod...

EileenP07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OPPO Find X2 Pro

So, O2 are selling the X2 Pro directly.Knowing that it is not released yet, will it be fully supported with WiFi calling and Volte once it is?( Disclosure - the one I ordered on a slow boat from China didn't turn up . Might order a UK one in the mean...

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Redmagic 5G phone

Hey, i was thinging about upgrading my phone and saw the Redmagic 5G: https://uk.redmagic.gg/products/red-magic-5g However i cant find this phone on 02's website so i was wondering if it would even be compatible with the network. Just wondering if i ...

Alex10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile

can I recyle my old phone as I have upgraded

Tanya1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 5T VoWiFi Not Functioning

I have a OnePlus 5T that was purchased via O2 and have recently moved into a new house with very poor signal however knowing that I had the option to use VoWiFi calling was no issue. However it appears that this is not automatically activated and whe...

This cannot help me solve my issues I need to speak to someone

I have added a pay as you go to my account for my husband when we activated it it put all my contacts from my phone onto his surely this isn't correct????? I would like to speak to someone who can advise me but this seems impossible.!!!!!!!!!!! [Edit...

Unlocking my samsung s8plus from o2

I have been in contact with o2 on phone and live chat for over 3 weeks..cant unlock/ block my 2 samsung s8plus phonesphone. Need them desperately!!! Can someone help by giving me the correct code!! The customer services have sent several forms here t...

brandon11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken phone

Hello o2 My phone as broken it happened at start of April and I cant claim off my insurance to get it fixed as they are only taking emergency calls (stolen or cancelling contracts) due to covid19.What can I do to claim off my insurance please can any...

P8-_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No mobile network

I have a Huawei p30 and suddenly today I have no mobile network whatsoever no signal or data pls help