Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Can anyone please tell me how to block a number from being able to leave voicemail

Deb51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fingerprint recognition

HiI have just upgraded to a Samsung galaxy S20+ and I cannot get the fingerprint recognition to work once I fit a glass screen protector. Is there any way around this or can anyone recommend a glass screen protector that it works with.Thanks Andy

Andy_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact(s) not receiving SMS

Hi,It has come to my attention that at least one contact is not receiving any SMSs sent from my number.I have sent one to myself as a test and I received it.Please help. Neil

NeilJ99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 1.3

Hello. I've just purchased a new Nokia 1.3. I can't seem to switch it on. It starts up, goes into checking sd card then seems to shuts down. this has been going on for the last hour. Any ideas please?

BC16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send texts to ONE number

So for a few days I have not been able to send text messages to a specific person. I can call them, retreive calls and texts but just cant send a text to them. I have a Huwaei P20 Pro (Android version 9). Tried clearing cache, disabling messages app,...

O2 firmware sony xa2

How do i get o2 firmware installed on my Xperia Xa2 ultra? So I can use WiFi calling? Cos the signal is terrible, drops to no service all the time. But apparently its excellent indoors and out! So must be me and about 8 different phones that are not ...

Resolved! S10 unlocked from EE

Hi I have an S10 which I have purchased locked to EE.I have an O2 sim. I am waiting for an unlock code for my EE S10 then hope to use it. I am wondering whether my s10 will have 02 features like wifi calling etc considering that it is running EE firm...

Camera

Xperia1

Emma41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Calling on Pixel 4 XL

How do I enable WiFi calling (if it's available) on a Google Pixel 4 XL?