Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 firmware update for Xperia

I have an Xperia XA2 handset which is wifi calling capable. I have just switched from Three to O2 as I believed O2 supported WiFi calling.WiFi calling does not appear in my settings menu and in the secret settings it is there but greyed out. From my ...

Keegkeeg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usable data

Dear O2 Community I have never posted on here before but perhaps someone out there can assist me. Do, please make allowances for my naivety when it comes to Mobile Phones as they are of little interest to me generally and I only possess the most basi...

Terry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roamimg not working in Ireland

I have difficulty using my data roaming when over the border in South of Ireland. Used to work no problem, Only has had issues in recent months. Anyone any ideas. A few people I know have had same issues with o2 but different phones.

Fiddie76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung - Galaxy Unpacked

Is anyone else excited to see what Samsung announce on the 5th August at the Galaxy Unpacked event? We know there is a Note 20, and some other goodies due and hopefully some surprises.. @Chris_K Are o2 going to be ranging the Galaxy Z Flip 5G when it...

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Dead Pixels on Note 10+

Hello,I’ve had my Samsung Note 10+ for about 10 month and I have a cluster of dead pixels on the screen now.I’ve tried resetting the phone but they won’t go away.As my phone is under a year old and within warranty with O2 repair the screen for me?Als...

NickDoug7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 20 ultra 5g

does anyone preorder the note 20 ultra 5g and receive it without some accessories like nibs and nib remover?

cosmin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Icon

Hi all, I have an icon ****** up on the top right hand side of my phone, it's a black box wid a N in it, does anyone

sanmil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin

I've forgot my pin what can I do 

Baldyste by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s20 5g

does the s20 5g have memory card slot

Chubba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Small Sim Needed

I've just got a Samsung Galaxy A40 and tried to move my Sim across but it's too big. How do I order a new smaller one?

DrHarris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos