Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia phone/TV deal

MS82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased a phone that comes with a TV . So far I received the phone back in early March but still nothing on the TV . It seems O2 isn't interested and Sony say it's a third party company who look after this whom never seem to answer emails or when they do give you no indication of when .

Starting to think it some sort of scam and should look into false advertising

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MS82 

As you said you have the phone but are waiting for the TV, this is the link you need.

CLAIM A SONY 43" TV WORTH 529 -ENDS 5TH APRIL 23

Sony TV Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a Sony Xperia 1 IV or 5 IV from O2 between 2nd February 2023 and 5th April 2023 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one Sony Bravia 43X72 43” Television (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 19th April 2023. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £529 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 6th December 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption. See xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

@MS82 

You need to push Sony for better help.

Claim a Sony Xperia 10 IV worth £379. Ends 7 June.

Sony Free Device Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a Sony Xperia 1 IV direct from O2 between 20th April and 7th June 2023 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one Sony Xperia 10 IV (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/BOGOF by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 21st June 2023. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Customers are only eligible to claim if they have not claimed any other gift from Sony in the last 3 months. £379 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 28th February 2023. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption. See xperiarewards.co.uk/BOGOF for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply - see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

MS82
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's a joke . I have contacted Sony and O2 and both said to contact Xperia rewards which I have done several times . Most emails are ignored or replied with they will come back with further information which I never get .

Message 3 of 12

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10220 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@MS82 

Unfortunately you need to keep hounding Sony to get this resolved as it is their promotion and not o2's and there is very little o2 can do about it. 

Good Luck with Sony.. And keep hounding them...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MS82 

As you said you have the phone but are waiting for the TV, this is the link you need.

CLAIM A SONY 43" TV WORTH 529 -ENDS 5TH APRIL 23

Sony TV Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a Sony Xperia 1 IV or 5 IV from O2 between 2nd February 2023 and 5th April 2023 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one Sony Bravia 43X72 43” Television (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 19th April 2023. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £529 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 6th December 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption. See xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Rebecca67
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem, I sent all my documentation to Sony Xperia in March and now they are saying they can't dispatch the television as I have a c/o address, what utter nonsense! I'm starting to feel like I have been conned by O2. I wanted to upgrade my phone and the offer of a television seemed fantastic as I've been a customer of O2 for over 20 years. Time to call trading standards as I smell a rat. O2 obviously had some sort of agreement with Sony Xperia in order to advertise the television. Absolutely disgusting and very appalled that people are being mis sold information. I only upgraded my phone in order to get a TV seemed like a fab offer. If you want to log into the website xperia rewards the link is closed. 😠

Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Rebecca67 

I expect the link would be closed as it says in the promo details above that you have to claim by April 19th. I know you claimed in March but just giving the reason why the promo has ended.

Also states, while stocks last.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

Rebecca67
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's all very well, but I was told weeks ago 'Congratulations' and to await the delivery instructions. It feels as though Experia are reneging on the agreement. Also how can they say my address is a c/o address? I think they are justifying or finding a reason not to deliver the TV.

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123064 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

It sounds like it @Rebecca67 

I'll tag one of our advisors @O2nath_ci and see if he can help.

Best of luck

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

O2nath_ci
  • 35 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff  thanks for the tag 

@Rebecca67  unfortunately  this would be something that has to be dealt with via Sony please find attached the the following website with the relevant infomation https://www.xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer 

Message 10 of 12