cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia Z3 Nano Sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just moved from A Galaxy S4 to an Xperia Z3 and I've found that the Z3 takes a nano SIM whilst my S4 has a Micro SIM. The phone has only came with the Standard and Micro SIM sizes, so I can't even use my new phone now. What can i do about this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Contact an O2 shop or call CS to get a nano sim ordered then do a sim swap.

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Contact an O2 shop or call CS to get a nano sim ordered then do a sim swap.

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Contact details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Once activated the swap should only take a few hours to complete but can take upto 24 hours during busy periods.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The O2 shop hold the sims Instore and will perform the Sim Swap for you while you wait.

Keep turning your new phone off and on to help the re connection. Service will stop on your old sim first.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've just moved from A Galaxy S4 to an Xperia Z3 and I've found that the Z3 takes a nano SIM whilst my S4 has a Micro SIM. The phone has only came with the Standard and Micro SIM sizes, so I can't even use my new phone now. What can i do about this?

Are you saying the Xperia Z3 was supplied to you with a new sim card that doesnt even fit the phone?

Wouldnt be the first time this has happened wink

Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Anonymous Once you do get the right sim and get up and running, please come back and let us know what you think of the phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6