cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Motorola RAZR 40 be available from O2 soon??

VFS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The ultra has just been released but O2 don't seem to be selling it. Anyone have any idea why and if it will become available?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@VFS 

I have a feeling it might not come to o2, as the previous Razr was a joke when it came to Software updates, I think it is still waiting for Android 13, and Lenovo are not the best when it comes to updating the phones..  

I even raised this to my Lenovo Account Team, and they where as peeved as everyone at the lack of updates... I do miss that phone..

But we will wait and see, hopefully it does as the Ultra looks an awesome Razr Phone...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144454 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Chris_K ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@VFS The new RAZR has been announced but is not available for sale yet. From what I've read, the first day it will go on sale is June 23. Whether O2 adds it to their list of phones is another matter.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

madasaf1sh
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Bambino 

ID Mobile have it out on a 1 day delivery if ordered today and EE have it on a 7 day delivery, 

There are 2 versions of the Razr 40 a normal version and Ultra.. the normal version isnt in stock yet..

Message 5 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@madasaf1sh If you're going to shell out the kind of money this phone will cost you may as well wait for the Ultra with the larger external screen. The lower end version would be a disappointment.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 9

aujunsuhass
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The availability of the Motorola RAZR 40 from O2 is uncertain. Some users expressed concerns about software updates, while others mentioned alternative providers like ID Mobile and EE. It's suggested to wait for the Ultra version with a larger external screen.

Message 7 of 9

madasaf1sh
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Chris_K 

Any news on the Razr Ultra 40 as noticed quite a few networks and MVNO's now offering it?? And would love it back on o2 

Message 8 of 9

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

@Chris_K 

Any news on the Razr Ultra 40 as noticed quite a few networks and MVNO's now offering it?? And would love it back on o2 

No news I'm afraid. Currently there are no plans to range it. Though in the past things have changed and we've ranged something post-launch (I can't remember what that was and when, but it happened...), those cases are rare so I wouldn't want to get your hopes up and say 'wait and see' or something.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 9 of 9