cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wileyfox Swift dual sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had my micro sim replaced with nano for my new phone but it constantly shows a 'no number assigned' message against the O2 sim setup. Otherwise all working perfectly. SIM2  shows number (EE) Could it be something lacking when sim was assigned in O2 shop?

Thanks in advance for any clue.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 don't write phone numbers to their sim cards.
You need a phone that allows editing of the sim number, ie iPhone, Blackberry or maybe yours does as I'm not familiar with that make, but either way, you need to write your number to the sim card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 don't write phone numbers to their sim cards.
You need a phone that allows editing of the sim number, ie iPhone, Blackberry or maybe yours does as I'm not familiar with that make, but either way, you need to write your number to the sim card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that. Swift uses Cyanogen so maybe it needs a tweak
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's not an option on any android OS but it's something that CM could maybe do.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4