cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant i select my own homepage??? HTC One X

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guuys could use a little help please.

ive just got the brand new HTC One X, the problem i am having is with the browser specifically the homepage selection. with it being a O2 branded handset naturally the homepage is set to the O2 active wap page which i do not like. I much prefer google so i set the homepage to open google but the phone does not, it still opens O2 active. Ive deleted all the o2 book marks from the browser and disabled all the o2 apps in the settings and tried a reboot but with no luck and it still open o2 active. Any help or useful comments would be much appreciated thanx guys  wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 63: Greatness Assured
  • 24212 Posts
  • 176 Topics
  • 679 Solutions

Unread posts back to 2012 - perhaps a purge would be in order, as was done in a previous instance of the Forum, @Martin-O2?

Or if not a purge, a "masking" 😉

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 7998 Posts
  • 749 Topics
  • 93 Solutions

Hey @pgn as the unread posts is unique to each member my advice would be to use the "Mark all posts in community as read" option. This will reset the whole community as read and then you'll only see posts made after you've clicked that option. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 63: Greatness Assured
  • 24212 Posts
  • 176 Topics
  • 679 Solutions

Understood - but this was the oldest Unanswered post on the Forum - my misuse of "unread" up there 🤦‍♂️

I remember when we brought Unanswered posts to front and centre in the last redesign, something was done to keep those Zombie posts from appearing.

Just an observation, as you see Theresa was able to get Unanswered onto the drop-down that shows on your Avatar 'button' 👍

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 4 of 4