cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

What the hell is up with your signal. getting fed up with it, paying 37 quid a bloiody month, cant make calls cant send messages, this is the second week of this crap.

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I got fed ip holding for so long, 5 pence per minute I think?

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile444525p per call
From a landline0844 809 02225p / min*
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
First check for any known network issues http://status.o2.co.uk/ Second have you tried your SIM in another phone? Either the phone or SIM could be fauty?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have tried the above a few times, nort paying anymore money to O2, disconnect please.

Message 3 of 20

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
You'll have to call CS on 202 and pay the cancellation fee.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 20

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I do that with no signal, your land line operators arte not answering, on hold now for 30 minutes, don't think so.......

Message 6 of 20

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Why don't you tell us exactly what the problem is, can you get a signal anywhere, if not it won't be the network.

Unless you are within 7 days of starting a contract you cannot just cancel without paying the balance up to the end of your contract.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

For the last 2 weeks there has been a signal on & off, from Monday this week therre has been no signal & the phone reboots.

Last year the phone was sent back for repair. on return of the phone, O2 said, keep your phone upto date, you upgraded the software, that was the explanation.

I held earlier this afternoon for your customer servive, via landline.

Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got fed ip holding for so long, 5 pence per minute I think?  I have been a customer of O2 for as long as I can remember.  I'm getting very frustrated at your service.

Gavin

Message 9 of 20

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
Clearly the phone has something up with it (related or not to the signal issue remains to be seen). Have you put your SIM in another phone and do you still not get a signal? Is there anyone else you know nearby on O2 with the same signal problem...? Rather than just gripe about it you need to find out what the exact problem is !!

PS "we" are not O2, just customers like yourself wink

Currently using:
Message 10 of 20