cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services been cut but I don't owe anything!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I don't know if any O2 employees peruse this forum, but I guess this is my last hope since they put the phone down on me whilst I was on hold! And there aren't any chat people available right now.

I paid my full bill (tariff + device plan) via credit card on the 19th August because I knew my bank account was cleared out, and whilst I know now that this wasn't enough time to cancel the direct debit, that isn't my gripe. My gripe is that the £20 via credit card went against my OLD phone, which has already been paid up (and I don't think I would have even been allowed a new phone anyway if it wasn't!) And so O2 thinks it's still owed £20, so has cut all my services. Which, when I phoned O2 on Wednesday to point this issue out to them, the woman assured me wouldn't happen.

I'm quite angry about this, the old phone's account should have been closed so the £20 should have automatically gone against my current phone, but for some reason this didn't happen. Don't feel like phoning O2 again, they'll probably just put the phone down on me again anyway!!

~ Soraya

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sorry but you will have to call again as this is a customer forum and we can't access your accounts http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sorry but you will have to call again as this is a customer forum and we can't access your accounts http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just did that but 5 minutes into the call (was currently on hold), got CUT OFF YET AGAIN!! Exactly what happened when I phoned the last 3 times!! >: ( Paying a lot of money for my contract and have been with O2 since they were BTCellnet, I don't deserve this treatment!!

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Seems like a right mess....but as @MI5 has said we can only advise you to contact customer services again. No-one else can correct this error..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat won't be any help either so best call again

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sorry, and I do sympathise as we hear it is difficult to contact CS right now. But it's the only way....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6