cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung apps

Anonymous
Not applicable

A month in and I'm really loving the Galaxy S3! MI5 you weren't wrong!! The only issue really is battery life, but when it's glued to your paw 24 hours a day.....

Just one thing...does anybody actually use any of the Samsung apps? Not found a single one so far that's remotely worthwhile ....makes me wonder why they are even there!  

Happy New Year all

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No use whatsoever - Just Samsung bloatware slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol how did I know you'd say this! Seems such a waste! have found loads of suitably time wasting apps on google play, and found one that solved the iTunes problem (having been used to iTunes for so long it was necessary evil) there's an app called isyncr .. Excellent and together with new 32 sd card I have now got everything I could ever need on the phone .... apart from a life lol. Have I missed the iPhone? Not for a single second (although I do still have iPad so I guess I haven't been completely broke of the apple habit).

PS concerned about your signature confession MI5 especially as not clear the outcome Smiley Surprised hope Big Brother isn't looking...

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You want to see the mess it made of my car mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

PS concerned about your signature confession MI5 especially as not clear the outcome Smiley Surprised hope Big Brother isn't looking...

It's just one of his sidelines, keeps him busy I believe! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, the dear old Samsung Apps. Always wondered whether it is one person or a full on think tank that decides which useless apps to install as "standard" with no easy means of uninstall. Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Someone gets paid $0000's for doing that job wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7