cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been having the same issue with my S3 ever since I did the software update in February.  I have contacted Samsung directly with all the problems and they have now tried and failed to fix the phone on three occasions.

There customer service department stated that it had to be returned on three separate occasions with three different faults before i was entitled to a replacement phone or a refund.  With this now been done, they are suddenly being very quiet, not responding to emails, not returning phone calls and being unable to find the three engineers reports.

My phone has a constant error message 'process system not responding' .  This appears after every charge, and the phone closes and restarts until the battery dies or I complete a factory reset.  EVERY DAY!

No idea what to do next.  The phone is only 10 months old.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions
Then I would suggest you contact CS on 202 and see what they offer you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
After the firmware update I see you performed a hard reset which is something that's suggested as a clear out of old files and normally resolves issues.

What issues are you experiencing ?

Did you have O2 carry out the repairs or Samsung ?

If x3 repairs have been carried out for the SAME FAULT and it's the then contact Customer Service on 202 or speak to the O2 store you gave your phone to.

Usually it's suggested you go through Samsung Uk Support as they know their hardware and software.
Message 2 of 19

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions
As you have been directly to Samsung and factory rest there isn't much else we can advise except to keep pushing for a replacement.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did a hard reset and Samsung carried out all three repairs, which included reinstalling the software, replacing two batteries, replacing internal components. It still isn't working.
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's disappointing Samsung are not communicating with you.

Message 5 of 19

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions
Samsung are usually very good.
Where did you buy the phone from?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have pm'd you with a link.
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phone was an upgrade from my S2 from O2 online.
Message 8 of 19

MI5
  • 144493 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions
Would the link not help others with a similar problem Bob?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not allowed to post it MI5 as I was reprimanded before for posting it.
Message 10 of 19