cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been having the same issue with my S3 ever since I did the software update in February.  I have contacted Samsung directly with all the problems and they have now tried and failed to fix the phone on three occasions.

There customer service department stated that it had to be returned on three separate occasions with three different faults before i was entitled to a replacement phone or a refund.  With this now been done, they are suddenly being very quiet, not responding to emails, not returning phone calls and being unable to find the three engineers reports.

My phone has a constant error message 'process system not responding' .  This appears after every charge, and the phone closes and restarts until the battery dies or I complete a factory reset.  EVERY DAY!

No idea what to do next.  The phone is only 10 months old.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145024 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Then I would suggest you contact CS on 202 and see what they offer you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. I have posted on the Samsung page in the past, they are usually faster than their technical support email. Again, they make a lot of apologies and say they have passed on the info, but I hear nothing.
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is worth asking O2 Cs as MI5 says.

Hope the link helps if required.

Looking forward to a positive update.
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks to you both for the advice. I will give O2 Cs a bell and see what they say. I really don't fancy going done the citizens advice and legal route but the phone is not fit for purpose and i'm stuck on contract for another 14 months.
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome.

From the info shared I don't see you asking for anything unreasonable.

Good luck.
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's such a shame as mi5 says samsung are normally very good if you get no joy with 202 keep pushing samsung good luck
Message 16 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Good luck with this @Anonymous I had so many problems with my S3 after updating in January to 4.3. The phone was absolutely useless after. Luckily I had the advice of @MI5 to follow and after a complete factory reset the phone was ok albeit still a bit laggy compared to what it was before the update.

Keep pushing O2 and Samsung until you get this sorted to your satisfaction.

Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well you have all our support and good luck wishes.

Looking forward to a positive reasonable outcome for you.

slight_smile
Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I think you now at least deserve a new phone hope you get it slight_smile
Message 19 of 19