Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Preorder

Liv3697
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I preordered the S22 ultra in store and the only details I was asked to give were my phone number and home address. I was them given a receipt of confirmation of preorder and reference number. I havent received my phone yet and contacted O2 and was told that an order hadnt been placed as I would of received an email if it had. Is this correct? I have a reference number and received a text last week with confirmation.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Liv3697 Being discussed here: Samsung S22 Ultra out of stock - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Liv3697
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino thank you for your reply. Not sure if that thread is appropriate for me query. I was in store and preordered the S22 Ultra and was given a receipt at the time and received a text message confirm the pre order had gone through. I hadnt heard anything since so decided to contact O2 today to ask for an update. They asked me for a ref number beginning with ms... which I should of received via email - I was never sent any email, just a text message. The person in the O2 chat then said that there were no orders down for me so the pre-order must of not went through (despite me having paper and a text confirmation of the pre-order). I am now worried that I miss out on the free ear bud promotion, O2 have credited me £5 however that isnt going to go far considering the buds cost £200+. They also said the phone is in stock which I struggle to believe after reading the above thread you mentioned. Just wondering if any one has had a similar experience...?

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Liv3697 O2 doesn't operate a live stock reporting system, so I think you can pretty much guarantee that you won't be getting your phone any time soon. As far as the buds are concerned, that's a Samsung promotion, so you'd probably have to enquire with them as to how long they will offer them.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4