cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Touchwiz

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 online at Christmas but it appears to be rooted with cyanogenmod on it. I'd like to return it to Touchwiz and continue my updates OTA when they become available. Can anyone help me find a Stock O2 Rom for the GS3?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to carefully follow my guide http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/HOW-TO-A-Guide-to-using-Odin/m-p/46346...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried there Damien although it says it will take 5/6 hours to download the file from Terafile then fails... I see a lot of people on the site have complained about not being able to download the files from Terafile 😞

Thanks for the reply

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like a great guide MI5, if only I was able to download the required rom.
Message 5 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sammobile are just changing their servers over at the moment so you'll have to be patient.
DO NOT download ROM's from anywhere else unless you know they can be trusted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wouldn't trust anywhere else either
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lets hope sammobile can update soon. I noticed in their forums there are some admins offering alternate download links to a lot of the official roms however the UK O2 rom wasn't listed, only UK Vodafone...

Hopefully I can get sorted soon!

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully do let us know how you get on slight_smile
Message 9 of 9