Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Mark's over apps on Galaxy S10

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I opened up 'secure folder' on my Galaxy S10 tonight and I had a rather large grey question mark over the camera app. I've used secure folder / knox for years on various devices and I've never seen this before. As soon as I opened the app, the question mark disappeared. I have no idea why it was there though. Would be grateful if someone could shed any light! Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Could be that the private mode was activated
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @SamsungFanBoy, did you check if maybe it was the private mode as @liggerz87 suggested? Has this happened again?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
No it wasn't on... not sure what it was but it's not happened again since! Thanks slight_smile
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

How strange @SamsungFanBoy, but I'm glad to hear it hasn't happened again since! If it doesn, please let us know so we can try and work it out together slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5