Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my OPPO X5

RunrigForever
Level 19: Quirky
  • 2190 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I have a problem with my OPPO X5, bought near the beginning of the year from the town's O2 shop ..... I got a great deal turning in my previous somewhat basic OPPO phone, upgrading to a MOR Middle of the Road phone and a pair of very decent (traditional) headphones.

However ..... just recently have been unable to complete any payment transfers on bank's telebanking system ..... sooo inconvenient ..... screen just shows an imbalance in time on my phone with their server. 

This maybe a problem to go to my bank with ..... which means a train journey to Shipley in West Yorkshire ..... I am unable to travel as currently, apart from disruption in train services due to ASLEF & RMT strikes, I am unable to walk very far, even with my trusty 3-year old Ultra Lightweight Rollater off Amazon.

Perhaps anyone could reply in general?

As usual ..... any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you RunrigForever 

***DESORMAIS***
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144451 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@RunrigForever 

Check the date and time settings in the phone menu and make sure it is set to automatic 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144451 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@RunrigForever 

Check the date and time settings in the phone menu and make sure it is set to automatic 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

RunrigForever
  • 2190 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much @MI5 .....

Will do now .....

***DESORMAIS***
Message 3 of 5

RunrigForever
  • 2190 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @MI5 so very much ..... I have been panicking lately as it is a feature on my phone I use quite a lot now ..... due to decreasing mobility ... & ... Yorkshire bank in town closed since Branson took it over ..... my savvy son said att it won't last long since he took it over with Virgin Money ..... I moved to another international bank only to have that branch close earlier this year ..... just a general decline in commerce in the town where I have lived for nigh on 30 years! ..... it really isn't good enough .....

Now I can send some flowers by an independent florist ..... used to be 4 florists in town, now only one which has moved to a very sunny position which is not good for flowers ..... have been let down by Prestige Flowers too much ... & ... Interflora are just abysmal trading on their past good name .....

Many thanks @MI5 ..... you've made this Old Biddy a Happy Yorkshire Lass again XX slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144451 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

You're welcome Jane

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5