Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P30 EMUI 10 update

msnook90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just received my brand new p30 but it's not recognising that there is an update to EMUI 10. My previous Mate 20 lite had it for about a month. Can't seem to find a way to update it - tried pc, Huawei and still no luck.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

O2Kurt
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 84 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
what does it say can you upload pics? it should be doable via WiFi
signature
Message 2 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @msnook90 did you get your issue resolved? Or are you still struggling with this issue?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 9

msnook90
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I spoke to Huawei and they explained that they are still rolling out the EMUI 10 update until the end of the month so I'll have to wait. What happens if it still doesn't get it and I'm over the 14 days of having a new phone?
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Eblavender
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am in this situation now, got a new p30 pro a month ago, still not recieved anything after the febuary security patch. Followed all their instructions including a full reset and Huawei said that O2 need to push the update.
Message 6 of 9

msnook90
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm still waiting for the update and Huawei say O2 need to send the update out. When is this happening?
Message 7 of 9

msnook90
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have you got the update yet? I'm still waiting on mine for the p30
Message 8 of 9

Gazpants
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know this is digging up an old post, but ive been searching high and low for answers on how to get my new phone to update.. i bought it 4 days ago, and it says that EMUI 9 is the most up-to-date software.. when I know others have upgraded to EMUI 10 already.
I contacted honor/Huw and they said its up to my carrier (o2) to push the updates.

Did you guys get your emui 10 update? how long did you have to wait?
as i said my phone (Honor 9X) is brand new and is eligable for the update.. just dont know how long id have to wait.

Message 9 of 9