cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola razr i cant load contacts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Downloaded all my contacts from my motorola defy to a 16gb sim.

New razri says no contacts on sim.

Tried inputting contacts manually (twice) says sim will only accept 14 character name, and will only save to sim.

Then after power off and on again all contacts disappear.

Again says no contascts on sim.

Tried new sim and same happens.

Anyone know whats going on?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Just sync your contacts with your Google account and the phone will pull them in automatically.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you're confusing SIM - the card supplied by the network operator - with the MicroSD card - the add-in memory card that is used to store files.

If you backed-up your contacts, they will have been saved to that memory card - not the SIM.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Just sync your contacts with your Google account and the phone will pull them in automatically.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you are right meant to say MicroSD. Synched all my Defy contacts to Gmail account, they appeared on Razri for 24 hours then all disappeard from both razr and Gmail contacts list?. Oh,all gone from defy now too. so I'm now trying to export list from windows live mail to Gmail.

Thanks for your replies.

Message 4 of 4