cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGG5 Free Cam Plus?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there. I've recently upgraded to the LG G5 on a new O2 Refresh contract and I qualified for the free Cam Plus gift promotion. The phone is awesome btw!

The webpage is lgg5promotion.com/o2/,
I've waited the 14 days stated before claiming. The redemption period is 22nd April to 27th May. I upgraded on the 11th but haven't had any sort of text or confirmation email at all.

Has anyone received their Cam Plus or had any word back at all about it?

Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still nothing to report yet. Hopefully hear something tomorrow about it.
Message 12 of 32

djlukew
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When it was the free fitbit offer last year it took a few weeks from redemption to delivery, and I never heard anything inbetween. But it did turn up. So you should be OK...
Message 13 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh really? Hopefully turns out to be same situation for me too. Although saw a few people on facebook who are experiencing the same issues. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Message 14 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just off the phone to o2 and the lady on the phone pretty much said she has absolutely no idea whats happening with it. She can't even find the cam plus at all on the system and is going to ring me back later today.

It's a free gift that came with my contract. Should be pretty straight forward to be honest.

Don't know what to do now as I've contacted o2 in everyway possible & adhered to all the terms and conditions.
Message 15 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
This is not unusual at all.
The promotions are usually handled by a 3rd party anyway.
If you've followed the process correctly you should be OK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just off the phone to o2 and the lady on the phone pretty much said she has absolutely no idea whats happening with it. She can't even find the cam plus at all on the system and is going to ring me back later today.

It's a free gift that came with my contract. Should be pretty straight forward to be honest.

Don't know what to do now as I've contacted o2 in everyway possible & adhered to all the terms and conditions.

I can still find it on the system @Anonymous (I did a google search)...Maybe CS should do the same...

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/lg-g5-launch-cam-plus-terms-and-conditions

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll wait on the call back and see what they say. If they can't find it I'll tell them I can. Thanks for that slight_smile
Message 18 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'll wait on the call back and see what they say. If they can't find it I'll tell them I can. Thanks for that slight_smile

No problem and best of luck...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got it sorted everyone. Checked the terms and conditions to see who the administrator was. Contacted the administrator and got it sorted straight away slight_smile Received an email and text just there with a delivery date aswell.
Message 20 of 32