cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGG5 Free Cam Plus?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there. I've recently upgraded to the LG G5 on a new O2 Refresh contract and I qualified for the free Cam Plus gift promotion. The phone is awesome btw!

The webpage is lgg5promotion.com/o2/,
I've waited the 14 days stated before claiming. The redemption period is 22nd April to 27th May. I upgraded on the 11th but haven't had any sort of text or confirmation email at all.

Has anyone received their Cam Plus or had any word back at all about it?

Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 32
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got it sorted everyone. Checked the terms and conditions to see who the administrator was. Contacted the administrator and got it sorted straight away slight_smile Received an email and text just there with a delivery date aswell.

View solution in original post

Message 20 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Might be a good idea to chase this up with CS now - every promotion that o2 do has problems claiming!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I honestly have and seem to be getting nowhere. Keep getting passed to LG then back to o2. I really don't know what to do 😞

Lg replied stating it's an o2 promotion(which it is). It should just be a straight forward procedure, I've adhered to the terms and conditions.

I've messaged on facebook, twitter, spoke to them on the phone and nobody seems to know whats happening.

Message 3 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Must admit I hadn't hear of this promotion...so I had a look

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/lg-g5-launch-cam-plus-terms-and-conditions

Looks good...but as said...you will need to keep chasing it up....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure what to do lol I think I've used every way of contacting. Just a waiting game I guess.
Message 5 of 32

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just off the phone and the advisor said to call back on Tuesday as that will be 1 week since I made my claim. Don't know what me calling on Tuesday will do but guess I'll just wait till then. Hopefully good news. Thanks for the replies folks slight_smile
Message 7 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Best of luck @Anonymous Perseverance is really the name of the 'claim game'...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks folks slight_smile I'll let you know how I get on.
Message 10 of 32