cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am considering getting an unlocked XPeria phone on eBay and selling my S3 - Should I?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

Been having problems with my Galaxy S3, even now that the Wi Fi is sorted, and even though I am in no way a fan of Sony, I am half considering buying an unlocked Sony Xperia on eBay and putting an O2 or T-Mobile PAYG SIM in it and selling my S3 for hopefully enough to pay off my contract.

Is it worth the probable hassle it'll cause? Would I make enough at CEX or on eBay on a used Galaxy S3?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Non topic! Confused

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Non topic! Confused

Stop trolling, I am a member of this forum, I am entitled to make topics,

Message 3 of 14

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Nobody said you weren't, sorry you've had a sense of humour failure over the holiday! Astounded

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Nobody said you weren't, sorry you've had a sense of humour failure over the holiday! Astounded

Actually I do have a sense of humour, you just aren't funny.

Also, why is this a "Non topic"?!

Message 5 of 14

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you think that little remark wasn't funny there is no point in discussing it. Smiley Indifferent

Now you have removed the strike through from the entire post it seems to be a topic again.....

Message 6 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23222 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

I can already see the posts about the 'unlocked' phone he's going to buy on eBay, and the inability to get WiFi set up on it if he actually gets the phone to work. Fear

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've sold few phones on ebay for good money but of course there are ebay and paypal charges involved. Would I buy a phone of ebay? Most likely not as it might be stolen, not working properly etc. Which Sony Xperia are you looking at?

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've sold few phones on ebay for good money but of course there are ebay and paypal charges involved. Would I buy a phone of ebay? Most likely not as it might be stolen, not working properly etc. Which Sony Xperia are you looking at?

Found an older model last week for about £50, seller had 100% positive feedback (I always check anybody's feedback before they sell me stuff, if they have more than 1 negative I don't touch them)

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Be very careful, Richard. Even the feedback is not a guarantee. Can't you maybe have a look in CeX?

Message 10 of 14