Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honor 20 Lite

JayEmm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After a year of working ok, my Honor 20 lite has suddenly stopped receiving emails (I had a lot of probs setting it up, but help from 02 Community got me sorted)..

I use AOL as my email account.

Why?

And how do I fix it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@JayEmm What else is different since you stopped getting your email? Have you downloaded an update or any new apps? 

Have you contacted Huawei support? Support-HUAWEI Consumer Official site | HUAWEI United Kingdom

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

JayEmm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Updates? Not knowingly, but one may have sneaked by me.

My immediate suspicion was an update, as they seem to be as much a problem as a solution, but I'm not technical enough to remove one.

Is there a known problem with a recent update?

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@JayEmm Not owning a Huawei, it's something that I wouldn't know. That's why I suggested you reach out to Huawei support. They would be best placed to help you and talk you through your issue, considering as you say you're not technical.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@JayEmm 

In order to generate more revenue from advertisements, AOL are progressively phasing out access via 3rd party apps.

Their intent eventually, is that you can only use the AOL app for access https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aol.mobile.aolapp&hl=en_GB&gl=US

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5