Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free smart watch with Xiaomi Redmi Pro 12

SamThorpe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded to a Redmi Pro 12, I have been sent an email to redeem my free smart watch but I haven't received a code for redemption (P-Code).

Any idea how I get this code?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@SamThorpe 

P Code is no longer required to start your claim.

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@SamThorpe 

Claim a Xiaomi Band 7 Pro worth £54.99. Ends 27 December.

Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro Promotion – Promoter: : OPIA Limited with registered office at: Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU1K residents (18+) only. Purchase a Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro from O2 between 19th October 2023 and 27th December 2023 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one Xiaomi Smartband Pro 7 (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xiaomi-promos.com/redmi12 by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 14th February 2024. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £54.99 based on price of Gift on Xiaomi.co.uk and correct as of 21st September 2023. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption. See xiaomi-promos.com/redmi12 for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply
If outside of these T&C's contact O2 for help Guide: How to find help & contact O2 
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

SamThorpe
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi mate

Thanks for this but the link takes me to the same place as the email. I need to get my promotion code but I haven't been given or directed to where to get it

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@SamThorpe 

As I said above, if you need more, you need to contact O2 for help.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

SamThorpe
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have contacted, but they keep sending me the same link you sent over. So not sure what to do from here. Some info says that I have to wait two weeks before I receive a code but I dont know lol

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@SamThorpe 

I can't see anything that says you have to wait 14 days, although that is not unusual as it takes you past the cooling off period.

I'd email Opia to see where you should get the code from https://www.opia.com/

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

SamThorpe
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have been advised by O2 to wait 28 days to receive my code. Have pinged Opia a message to see what they say. 

Thanks again

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

Let us know what they say please @SamThorpe 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@SamThorpe 

P Code is no longer required to start your claim.

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9