cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted with Phone repair

Anonymous
Not applicable
Basically i sent my phone into repair and surprise surprise anovo said it was water damage but im sending it off to lg i recieved it back today, when i sent it off it had a tempered glass screen protector and a good case on it but now they arent on it anymore also there are scratches on the back of my phone and cracks on the side also there is tissue or something behind the battery and in the earphone and charging ports, when it got sent it was spotless always had a case and screen protector on it i am fuming what do i do?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Go back to LG and complain.
You need to check your IMEI number too as you may have been sent the wrong phone back.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Did you take any photographs before you sent it to them. it's always advisable as we know from experience what they are like.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same IMEI im sending it to lg now anyway o2 repairs are terrible, i didnt take pictures but the guy from the o2 store put the phone condition as great before it got sent off
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I couldn't open the picture you posted here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/LG-G3-Repair-Centre-Outcome/td-p/90817... but hopefully it shows the condition previously?
Toby also offered assistance on that thread so it would be worth you dropping him a PM too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
the guy from the o2 store put the phone condition as great before it got sent off

Thats good at least you have something to support you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Another poor show from Anova...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do O2 trust this shocking service 

Message 8 of 9

djlukew
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would just like to add that it does state not to send any accessories as you won't get them back
Message 9 of 9