Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and upfront cost

Ali-amin33111
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have orderd on the 29th of March(Samsung note10 + 5g) and I still haven’t received any confirmation email and the upfront cost has been put back into my account and I only got an email saying we have got ur order it’s full steam ahead from ourside what do I do as I can’t contact the o2 team.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Ali-amin33111 If they refunded your up front charges, it sounds as if your device is out of stock. You can try calling customer service, but your call would not be considered a priority, so it's unlikely that you will get through. If you had an email saying it was going through, you'll just have to wait until they send you a dispatch email with a tracking number. That's pretty much all you can do for now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Ali-amin33111 

In addition to the suggestion from @Bambino it is also possible that you either failed the credit check or that you didn't complete all the required steps when ordering.

Unfortunately, only customer service can give you a full explanation.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Ali-amin33111
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ohh thank you
Message 4 of 4