Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps Issue

Johns44
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to access an app for work, but I get a message of  - There are no a[[s currently configured on this device that your organisation allows to open this content. Please ensure you are signed in with your work or school account to your managed apps or contact your organisations support team. My work are telling me that this is something to do with my phone set up.

I've never had this message before and I urgently need to find out how to fix it. My partner set up the same app on their phone with no issues and without a work or school account

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@Johns44 

What App are you trying to access, as sounds like you are missing either MDM or an Enterprise account. 

Your Work IT team should be the first port of call for this,, as nothing to do with o2

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 6

Johns44
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just asking here in case anyone has the same issue

Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

Without knowing what the App is it is difficult for anyone to help you... @Johns44 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

Johns44
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's the Loop (allocate app). Work have said it is an issue with the phone hence the question here

Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23149 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Johns44 What phone do you have? If it's Samsung, contact their support: Product Help & Support | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6