cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can't i view my bills on my desktop?

Frustrated1966
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

why can't i view my bills on my desktop?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@Frustrated1966 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.
You need to contact O2.
Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

Frustrated1966
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just did that. All they keep repeating is that I have to sign in on multiple devises because of security. I have had no email notifications or viewed any bills since I transferred over from Virgin. Just sees like a load of faff to me. Same big brother stuff all over the net now all for my security because of hackers and scammers yet I can't even access my own bills for viewing purposes!

Message 3 of 14

Frustrated1966
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

All the multiple sign ins to me seem to be for the purpose of adding cookies to track me across the internet.....

Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

They come up with more amazing bull every day in an attempt to cover up the inadequate systems they have in place.

I've never heard so much rubbish from them as of late.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36290 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

If using an incognito or InPrivate browsing tab fails to let you log into your account here, @Frustrated1966 

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

Then you will need to get in touch with O2, either by phone as you have done, or via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram at the relevant link below. Good luck!

Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

Any luck using the app @Frustrated1966 ?

My O2 App | Available on iOS, Android and Windows | O2

Currently using:
Message 7 of 14

Frustrated1966
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks but I don't use social media and I don't want to use an app. I'd just really like to access my bills from the website on my desktop like I always did when I was with Virgin.(call me old fashioned!)  Surely it can't be that difficult. They keep asking me to rate them etc and I keep giving them 0. If I can't get any joy I'll consider going with someone else. I bet they don't do paper bills either. Apart from selling my metadata I can't see why they want to track my every move across the net...

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

Not much more we can do for you @Frustrated1966 sorry.

Good luck in whatever you choose.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

Frustrated1966
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'll look in to cancelling my account being as I don't know what I'm paying for

Message 10 of 14