Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is this board read only?

Hello, Have you visited the Access For All board and are questioning why you're unable to post? I've recently reviewed the boards currently active in our Community, intending to reduce the number of boards and simplify our Community structure. After ...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anxiety & contacting Customer Service

Hi everyone, If you're anything like me, you delay contacting Customer Service for anything until you really have to. It can be for a number of reasons, whether it's that you've got more urgent things on your plate, are forgetful, or can't find the t...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile device & mental health: your tips

Hi everyone, I recently read an article on The Mighty that I thought was interesting to post about here on the community. The article is called 25 Phone Games People with Depression Play at Night and you can read it fully here. The article discusses ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Doro 8035, out now

Perfect as a first smartphone, for someone that wants ease and convenience with the power of Android, or if you're just after a well made device with great features and loud audio, then the new Doro 8035 could be the one for you - it even comes with ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Best phone for senior people

My father is 76 and is struggling to use his current mobile phone as it is just too complicated! I was wondering if anybody on here can recommend a simple phone for him please. He uses his phone mainly for calling, texting, taking pictures and keepin...

Resolved! Cannot set up direct debit!

O2 cancelled my direct debit and will now not provide me with anyway of setting up a new one. I am registered deaf and after making this point many times I'm still told I must ring 202 to set it up.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Phone for older lady with Phonak hearing aids- quite deaf

Im looking for a moile smartphone suited to a long term hearing aid (Phonak) user. High tones big loss, all tones some loss. ( I have PC knowledge and capable of using Photoshop to manipulate images). Any suggestions welcome I Tried Doro 410 and 420 ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speech to text phones

I am now too deaf too hear my amplified/hearing aid compatible Doro phone and am looking for one that will do speech to text. Does the Doro 8030, which I have been told about, do this, please. I have read the literature but they do not !mention this ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM TOP UP

I am new to o2 and trying to top up my sim on line. I am profoundly deaf so this is my best option. I have provided answers to all the questions asked and my payment details but it has generated a code 500 error. I suspect it does not like my phone n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone for deaf/hard of hearing

So anyway, because I am having a problem with my Galaxy S3 Android phone in that nobody can hear voice calls, I am looking for a better phone that is more compatible with my hearing aid, Ideally I am looking for a Smart phone, but it doesn't necessar...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos